Why Specialised Fitness?
Are you looking to lose weight and change shape? Have you fallen victim to the crash diets promoted in magazines and on the Internet? Is your gym routine the same every single session?
You need my help. I have successfully helped clients, aged from twenty-one to sixty-five years of age, who were in the same position as you are now. Together we will work to achieve your goals. I will provide you with the self-confidence using a individualised programme that is unique and at the same time very enjoyable. With my focus on changing your habits you will see positive, progressive and sustainable adjustments in your life that will see you reach your goals.
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training.
- Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing.
- Level 2 Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles.
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells.
- Certification in Postural Analysis and Corrective Exercise Instructor Training.
- First Aid Qualified.
- BA (Hons) Economics and Business Management.
- MNU Certified Nutritionist
- Played semi-professional football in the Conference South.
- Played football for the Surrey County.
- Competed in the Zurich and Lanzarote Ironman triathlon events.